Sushant Singh Rajput case: Sanjana Sanghi reacts to Rhea Chakraborty's comment on her late clarification on false #MeToo charges

Sushant Singh Rajput left for his heavenly abode on June 14 and since then, a lot of conspiracy theories have been doing the rounds. Since his untimely demise, his family and fans were demanding for a CBI inquiry and now the agency has taken over the investigation after the Supreme Court announced its verdict recently.

Meanwhile, the CBI has started investigating the case in Mumbai. Recently, Rhea Chakraborty, who has been blamed for the actor’s death by his family, broke her silence and shared her side of the story. In an interview with a leading news channel, Rhea spoke about her relationship with Sushant, his family and their Europe trip.

The actress said that Sushant was disturbed by the MeToo allegations which were put by Sanjana Sanghi earlier. She even said that Sushant believed someone was behind it. Now, Sanjana has reacted to the allegations made by Rhea in a recent interview with a leading news channel. She said that she has said more than everything in the past. She further added that she cannot entertain it right now and has nothing new to say.

Meanwhile, today, Rhea and her brother were spotted again at the DRDO guesthouse for another round of interrogation by the CBI. Apart from them, Siddharth Pithani, Neeraj, Keshav, Rajat Mewati, Samuel Miranda and manager of Waterstone Resort are already present at the venue.